Wednesday, March 20, 2013

WIP Wednesday vs Fantasy Knitting Life

Oh my, there is just so much I want to knit. My queue on Rav is over 20 projects, my favorites and library well over 100, but alas, so little time...

For now, I have made awesome progress on Talise, I've split for the armholes, and am working on the back yoke. I did find a bit of errata, but did the mathz and think I have it right.

My Mom's shawl has been a journey... To be polite. I started with Dream in Color's Wisp, and the Haruni pattern. I felt the yarn was too thin and not really showing off the lace. So I frogged, and found some gorgeous alpaca dk. Which has such a glowing halo the lace was lost. Gah! Mom LOVES the Wisp, so I went pattern searching, and think I'm going to make her an Omelet. That goes on needles this weekend.

Lastly is a little portable project, from Never Not Knitting's new collection Botanical Knits. I love each piece in this book, and the photography is worth the cost alone. Just beautiful. I'm working on the twin leaf loop, but, in a theme it seems, I'm not loving the yarn I pulled out if stash for it. I do like the pattern, and this will go into gift stash, but I hate not loving my projects.

I am being lazy and will link tomorrow. Edited to add... IT'S TOMORROW - I linked!

No comments:

Post a Comment