Friday, May 4, 2012

Finished Object Friday!

*drumroll please* 


Aren't they PRETTY!!!???!!!

Squee, Swoon, all I want to do now is knit a lot of socks...
My very first pair of socks!! *SQUEE!* I used a faux cable pattern from "Terrific Toe-Up Socks" (I love the instructions in that book, but the title makes me think of nails on chalkboard.) I used Alpaca Socks, from Classic Elite (I think?) - it so so soft and squishy. Love. Love. Love.

The only thing I don't LOVE about toe up construction is the ninja star of death (pictured below) that is the first 20 or so rows. It's making me think about figuring out this magic loop thing. But hey, knitting socks was on my to-do list for this year, and the year is not even half done! What's one more scary thing to conquer...

ninjadeathstar *shudder*



So I was tired and punchy last night, and as they were drying it occurred to me that they look like a mustache sitting on the sill...

She Loves Them, which makes me so freaking happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment