2. Pincha Mayurasana informs the body of the possibility and nature of duality: firm grounding whilst taking flight.
3. I like Pincha! I can do it!
4. I'm too damn old to live like I'm still in college, even for just a week.
5. My body is indignant when poorly fueled.
6. Worry is a terribly heavy weight.
7. I am in no way prepared to enjoy my relationship with my grandmother only through her recipes and my memories. I still need her here.
8. Manatees allow me to be in my most peaceful, wondrous space.
9. Breath can be a substitute for xanax.
10. A heart full of love aches the most acutely.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5