Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Big Thing

I am getting divorced. How strange it feels to type those words. This was not my intention. No one gets married thinking they will do this. But I need to. Things got fucked up. So much messier than ever possibly imagined. I do not understand how this came to be my life. How is it possible I put forth a polished exterior but continue to fuck up at every turn. Disaster. Walking. Breathing. Incredulous. Help. Me. Oh how this hurts. Impossible beautiful pain.

3 comments:

  1. I don't really have words... but hope you're doing okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The things in your control are beautiful. Hold those beautiful babies tight and hold your beautiful head up high. Walking this twisty road with you every step of the way, sister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh love :( sometimes you start a journey on one road, and for whatever reason, you have to take a different route than intended. you have two beautiful children and lots of love around to help you through. i'm a phone call away if you ever need a shoulder or an ear. XO.

    ReplyDelete